100 Days 100 Courses: Drive to End Alzheimer's

100 Days 100 Courses: Drive to End Alzheimer's

B. inggris tolong bantu jawab ka ​

tolong bantu jawab ka ​

jawaban:

rumus present continuous tense yaitu:

(+) S+to be+Ving+O

(-) S+to be+not+Ving+O

(?) to be+S+O?

1. the student play basketball

(+) the student is playing basketball

(-) the student is not playing basketball

(?) is the student playing basketball?

2. he carry the box

(+) he is carrying the box

(-) he is not carrying the box

(?) is he carrying the box?

3. the teacher finish his work

(+) the teacher is finishing his work

(-) the teacher is not finishing his work

(?) is the teacher finishing his work?

4. my parents ask me to study

(+) my parents is asking me to study

(-) my parents are asking me to study

(?) are my parents asking me to study?

5. we watch a horror film

(+) we are watching a horror film

(-) we are not watching a horror film

(?) are we watching a horror film?

semoga membantu

[answer.2.content]